A tool that will help you understand how clearly and completely the strategy is. The diamond relates to both business and corporate strategy. It provides a useful checklist of what the strategy should cover.
1. Draw the five elements of strategy boxes (see front)
2. Arenas – Define where you want to be active. Which technologies do you use, geographically, demographically, market segment, product categories, …
2. Vehicles – Describe how you will win the marketplace.
3. Differentiation – What makes you different? Price, image, customisation, reliability, …
4. Staging – How fast do you move? Expansion, Initiatives, cooperation, …
5. Economic – How do you get revenue? How does your cost structure look like and what are your sales channels?
Before or when your product is on the market or want to change strategy.
What is your vision and where are you heading to?
You know your product, cost structure, market, customers.
Key Characteristic of your strategy and corporate strategy.
How does it affect your whole strategy?