Define value, revenue model and customers, to create a proposition.
1. Draw the matrix as shown on the front.
2. Define the ‘What?’ and the Value Proposition. What do you offer to the customers? What are the key features and added values?
3. Define your customers. Who are you targeting – age, characteristics, location, etc. Is your user also the buyer?
4. Define the ‘How?’ and the Value chain. How is the value proposition created and what are the steps to obtain it?
5. Define the ‘Why?’ and your Revenue model. How is the revenue generated and how are you going to sell it?
Define to whom and how.
Have a product idea.
Understand the value you are creating and how your revenue model might look.
Define a strategy of how you are going to reach the goal.