A forecasting method based on the results of questionnaires sent to a panel of experts.
1. Create a panel of at least 12 experts.
2. Instruct a facilitator.
3. Prepare a questionnaire for the experts.
4. Encourage experts to revise their opinions.
Experts are allowed to research answers but it’s forbidden to contact other experts.
5. Analyse answers from the experts and respond with statistics Eg. Question 3, 70% answered with yes.
6. Prepare a new questionnaire based on answers (might include same questions).
7. Send new questionnaire to experts Continue process (step 4&5) until a consensus is met or you stop the process.
During problem inventory.
Find consensus on predicted future of your business.
You need at least 12 experts, and have two or more rounds.
Anonymous feedback and validation which can be done online.
Evaluate the feedback and translate it.