A strategic planning and management system to align business activities to the vision and strategy of the organization.
1. Draw the matrix as shown on the front
2. Define the KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) from the Learning&Growth perspective. typical KPI’s are: customer & employee satisfaction rating, percentage of consumers knowing the company (monitor any notoriety), turnover, redemption, default numbers; Employee training, corporate culture, self improvement, technology tools,… (helps to handle training funds,…)
3. Define KPI’s from Business perspective. Internal business processes; is the business running, is it conform with customer needs?
4. Define the Customer perspective. Customer satisfaction, performance, customer groups, channels to customer (distribution).
5. Define KPI’s from financial perspective. Turnover, sales, overhead, margin,…
You’ve got a product in the market and want to plan the next steps.
Measure company’s performance to improve your business.
Have a product, know the market.
Overview of the steps you need to take for sales.
Iterate your sales process.