Customer relation management.
1. Develop customer profile.
Understand customer and CEO’s vision.
2. Build and leverage relationships.
3. Identify and address customer needs.
4. Define & position unique value (USP).
Review your analysis & identify focus areas – where are your strengths and weaknesses?
5. Sell value.
Are there untapped opportunities where you can add value for the customer?
6. Establish account objectives & strategies.
What are the key criteria and most important requirements?
7. Define action plans.
Prioritise your criteria and actions.
8. Create internal alignment.
How committed are you to your customers?
9. Capture customer opportunities.
What are the added values for the customers and how are these received?
10. Continuously develop the account.
Before bringing a b2b product into the market.
Helps implementing a strategic solution to drive b2b sales.
Have a b2b product, know your target customers.
Overview of the steps you need to take for sales.